- 20 years – We have been gathering gardening professionals since 2002.
- 380 exhibitors have joined in 2022.
- 200+ exhibitors* per category, showcasing attractive products and innovations. (*exhibitors can be multi-categories)
- 1,300 visitors from France and Europe (Germany, Italy, Belgium, Spain, Moroco, Poland, Romania and Switzerland were there) in 2022
3 product categories areas
to cover all product listing categories in the gardening sector
What is our event about?
In business for the past 20 years, the gardening distribution channels’ key visitors and suppliers have been meeting each year at the JdC-Garden trends’ trade fair.
Our Target : to help you save time and money by combining several months of sourcing and market monitoring into one event.
Therefore, helping you to prepare your next listings.
Our job is to help you succeed with your job. As always, we do our best to provide a pleasant business environment allowing quality networking among attendees.
Grasp retailers’ listing period
Indeed, the French garden distribution networks start their listing process in April. Our programs are customized together with the major retailers, in addition to offering them the opportunity to schedule their listing committee sessions during the event. An event to help you keep in mind to fore-cast the future trends to match the visitors’ needs.
Business leads and conviviality
Retailers will be sourcing novelties, innovations and of course will use this opportunity to exchange over the garden market constantly evolving. Indeed, their vision will influence your future products. Retailers’ accommodations and lunches are totally paid by the organizer. A smooth atmosphere, with no visiting costs… why would they miss it!
The Parc Chanot offers additional advantages compared with the past Chaalis’ location, such as:
- both indoor and outdoor ground areas
- Greener environment and surroundings in connection with the shows industry
All the French distribution channels on hand
Three days to meet all the key actors in the gardening distribution:
- Suppliers from the gardening sector (Manufacturers, importers, agents, providers, distributors)
- And decision makers from all distribution channels: Garden centers, Grocery retail, Home improvement centers (DIY stores), Individual stores, Trading companies, Wholesalers / agents, SVC / VAD.
Only purchasing decision-makers from centers (Grocery retail, garden centers, DIY stores, e-commerce…) and independent stores are allowed on site. They may register through a specifically developed accreditation request.