Opening times & location
Warning: In 2021, the JdC Garden Trends is taking place from WEDNESDAY 7th to FRIDAY 9th of April.
Wednesday April 7, 2021: 12pm-8pm
with lunch buffet available
Thursday April 8, 2021: 8:30am-7pm
Friday April 9, 2021: 8:30am-4pm
* Conferences and workshops programme 2021:. available soon
An accessible location
- A non-stop travel from major european cities by plane or train
- At the heart of the city center
- An exhibition center in immediate proximity to the metro
- 30 min. from Marseille Provence international airport,
- 10 min. from the Saint Charles train station,
- 10 min. from the Old Port of Marseille,
- Close to numerous hotels, accessible by walk from the Parc Chanot.
- Only 400m from the sea.
Find all details below
Line 2: Station Rond point du Prado
Direct line from the SCNF station Saint Charles
15 min ride from the SNCF station and the station “Rond point du Prado”
Frequency = 5 min (from 6:30am and 7pm) and 12 min afterwards
– €1.60 per journey
– €3.10 for 2 travels
– Pass XL 24h/72h : €5.20/€10.80, valid for an unlimited amount of rides on the RTM network
Lines 19, 21, 22, 23, 41, 44, 45, 72, 83
Stop station: “Rond-point du Prado ”
GPS information : Rond-point du Prado, 13008, Marseille
– by north highway A7-A51: Aix, Lyon, Paris, Bruxelles.
– by coastline highway A55 : Arles, Montpellier, Toulouse, Barcelone.
– by east highway A50 : Toulon, Nice, Milan, Turin, Gènes.
Direct connection between coastline highway A55 and east highway A50 through the Prado Carénage tunnel.
Parking lot : 1 880 places at Chanot park
Visitor price list : €5 or €6 per day in high/low season. Payable by cash or credit card.
Paris – Marseille : 1h15
London – Marseille : 2h00
Amsterdam – Marseille : 2h00
Brussels – Marseille : 1h45
Berlin – Marseille : 1h45
Rome – Marseille : 1h25
Madrid – Marseille : 1h40
Express shuttle service Airport/SNCF train staion Saint Charles: access to the website
Direct connection from the airport to the train station every 15-20 min.
Average travel time: 25 min.
At Marseille Saint Charles, take the metro line 2, “Sainte Marguerite Dromel” direction and get off at “Rond Point du Prado”.
Travel time: 3h and 20min from Paris Gare de Lyon train station (17 connections by TGV per day)
Terminus: SNCF train station Saint Charles Marseille