The magazine for decision-makers
Le MAG#6 – JdC Garden Trends 2022
Every year for the past 6 years, the special edition has been sent to more than 10,000 visitors and decision-makers.
In this MAG#6, discover a special booklet to present novelties and 4 leading articles written through testimonials of leading persons of the retail sector (suppliers and decision-makers) and of peripheral actors (Pro, trade, architects…).
- The “Made in France” trump card.
- What garden trends for 2022?
- Who are tomorrow’s garden product consumers?
- Consumer trend: a shopper in search of authenticity.
Click on the cover below, to read the Mag#6 >>
Discover previous special JdC MAG :
MAG#5 - JdC Garden Trends 2021
To discover in Mag#5:
- The garden center of the future: the Truffaut model.
- Digitalisation: retailers shift up a gear.
- Garden products - the year's top sellers.
- An update on the trends and collections of the coming seasons.
MAG#4 - JdC Garden Trends 2020
To discover in Mag#4:
- Heading for greener gardens.
- How home decor has made its mark in garden centres.
- Back to their roots.
- An update on the trends of the coming seasons.
MAG#3 - JdC Garden Trends 2019
To discover in Mag#3:
- The JdC Garden Trends must-have.
- the garden collections awards’ jury takes the floor.
- A garden for people from all social backgrounds and all generations !
- A garden for all retail systems.
- Overview of European trends.
MAG#2 - JdC Garden Trends 2018
To discover in Mag#2:
- Leisure gardening.
- Delight gardening.
- Pocket garden .
- European trends.
MAG#1 15th anniversary - JdC Garden Trends 2017
To discover in Mag#1 – only in French:
- Le jardin, d'hier à aujourd'hui.
- Le jardin urbain en plein boom.
- Un jardin en quête de naturel.
- En route vers le jardin connecté.
- Étude JdC-Toluna: Les Millénials et le jardin.