A Special Magazine : JdC GARDEN TRENDS – MAG #5
An attractive opportunity to communicate with garden retailers, present your new products, develop and nurture your reputation and touch every purchasing decision makers of your sector from February!
Goals of our special mag: Analysing changes affecting the garden and outdoor sector in Europe and think ahead the future thanks to:
4 leading articles
- written through testimonials of leading persons of the retail sector (suppliers and buyers) and peripheral actors (Pro, Trend agencies, architects…)
6 good reasons to be in it:
- 1 000 key buyers of the garden sector will receive, before everyone else, a printed version of this special issue at the beginning of February;
- + 10 000 readers, buyers and decision makers, will receive the online magazine for free;
- Individual distribution during the JdC – Garden Trends;
- Every expert of the area will be approached to analyse gardening trends and get conclusions on the future of the industry;
- A bilingual content;
- Very competitive rates and a turnkey option to present your new product(s)
All visibility options on the Mag (premium location, new product presentation, advertising…) are open until January the 10th 2020.
The Garden 2021-2022 Collection Awards
81% of the visitors said they were very attentive to the products displayed in the past year Garden Trends Collection
The products are shown to a jury of buyers: a unique opportunity to show your expertise and attract the attention of your target audience
Don’t miss the chance to:
- Show your products
- Promote your collections
- Prepare the launch of your new products on the market
By participating, you have access to:
- A special highlight and demonstration in front of our special JdC’s award Juries : BOTANIC / TRUFFAUT / LEROY MERLIN / E.LECLERC/ GAMM VERT*
- Publicity before the fair: notification of participating exhibitors and products, on our website and in an e-news sent to buyers,
- Your product description in the first dedicated part of the catalogue and the information “Participating to the Garden 2018-2019 Collection Awards” in the company profiles’ part.
- Your product displayed at the entry of the fair, on the Collection Area, with the name and stand number of your firm, (attention: one person must be able to carry your product. Max size: 1m large x 1m long x 1m50 high. For bigger products, please bring a reduce-sized product),
- For the winners, a visibility during the awards ceremony.
- The winners announced in LSA, medias partners and in an enews sent to buyers.
Registrations are open until March 11th.
To participate, contact us !
*2019 jury – non contractuel. Demonstration depends on your product sector and on the juries shortlistings.
Your company name or brand on different advertising spaces:
- Visitor bags
- Badge holder lanyard
- Plan of the fair
- Thematic paths
Sponsoring the buyers’ train
Make your time even more profitable from the very beginning of the event: the retailer’s trip to the show’s premises.
Smartly share the trip with the major French retailers from Paris to Marseille in a privatized bullet train.
Indeed, we organize our visitors’ journey on the first day of the fair.
Join them on the ride for more than 3 hours of privileged contact by sponsoring a train cabin!
Benefit from an exclusive, private area to:
- Meet the retail representatives
- Strengthen your relations
- Showcase your brand
- Hand out your catalogues
The offer includes 2 one-way train tickets from Paris to Marseille, time to be confirmed.
Limited to 4 sponsors per train cabin and one supplier per product category.