“This is an opportunity to meet many partners, distributors or manufacturers, thus the whole universe of the garden, in 3 days. “
Amour Buidine, Business Developper, Manomano
“I feel that it is becoming, in any case over the last 3 years, increasingly big and important. There are more and more interesting providers. I look forward to attend the event again next year. “
Céline Motte, Product Manager, Jardiland
5 good reasons to visit the event
For the past 20 years, key decision-makers at Europe leading gardening distribution channels have chosen JdC Garden Trends to meet with new and existing business partners from all across Europe.
The place to do business and meet with the leading garden product suppliers.
Come and network with 350+ French & European manufacturers, importers, agents, providers, and distributors.
- 60% of our exhibitors do not participate in any other event, they only attend the JdC in Marseille!
- 80% of our exhibitors are already exporting and want to develop their product ranges in Europe!
- Sign up listings and re-orders: product demonstrations allow you to discover everything in real-life context.
- Save time by accessing a comprehensive overview of all offers in your category and being able to test the whole product ranges on site through live demos.
- amongst the exhibitors’ key brands:
Great timing: in the end oh March.
To save time & costs when the time comes for you to restock & prepare your listings for 2022.
The place to discover new and innovative products and market trends.
- More than 2 800 new products are waiting for your expert eyes. Come and discover innovative products and get to know the latest trends in the market.
- Discover market trends made available by the Trends Area organized by Chlorosphere and the Garden Collection Awards’ program.
We offer several experiences to trigger business in a friendly atmosphere! We take care of your accommodation & catering**… so you are completely disconnected from organisational thoughts
The professional and pleasant mix of a relaxed and fun event with your peers of the garden sector of France and beyond. This event naturally offers a different relationship between buyers and suppliers, leading to spontaneous exchanges…
Last but not least… the event ends on a thursday… a great opportunity to stay over for an extra day (or weekend) to tour Marseille and visit the MuCEM?