Awards: Prix des Collections Jardin 2018-2019
2018 TRACKS RECORDS: “Prix des collections Jardin” awards 2018-2019
Garden Collections awards 2018-2019 – Category “Buyers’ choice”
Elected by buyers who came to visit the tradeshow.
- Buyers’ “coup de coeur”: Morel SA for the “Voile d’ombrage ciel étoilé” winning also the best designed product. A shade sail that is automatically illuminated at nightfall with 100 LEDS.
- The most simplifying: Fitt S.P.A. for the “YOYO”. A flexible an multi-jet hose, light, compact, innovative and ready to use!
- The most innovative: SIDM for the “Table conviviale” 3 in 1. A table with an ice cube trail and induction cooker to keep the smooth atmosphere of your outdoors dinners.
Most innovative: "La table Conviviale" - SIDM
Coup de coeur + Best design: Voile d'Ombrage Ciel étoilé - MOREL SA
Most simplifying: "YOYO" - FITT S.P.A.
Garden Collections awards 2018-2019 – Category « Natural Garden », sponsored by Botanic
- Jury’s “coup de coeur”: Protecta SAS for the “Stimulateur de défenses des plantes”
- The most simplifying: Cavac Biomatériaux for the “Protectomate”
- The most innovative: Florentaise for the “Terreau multi-usage zéro carbone” – Terre & Nature brand
- The most ergonomic: Avril Industrie for the “Pic Bine”
Coup de coeur”: “Stimulateur de défenses des plantes” - PROTECTA SAS
Most ergonomic: "Pic Bine" - AVRIL INDUSTRIE
Most innovative: “Terreau multi-usage zéro carbone” - FLORENTAISE
Most simplifying: "Protectomate” - CAVAC BIOMATERIAUX
Prix des collections “Natural Garden” category winners – sponsored by BOTANIC (from left to right: Florentaise, Cavac Biomatériaux, Laurent Davier & Stéphane d’Halluin from BOTANIC, Protecta SAS and Avril Industrie)
Garden Collections awards 2018-2019 – Category “Urban garden” sponsored by Truffaut
- Jury’s “coup de coeur”: Deco Distrib’ for the “colortorch” winning also the best designed product
- The most simplifying: Ribimex for the “Pila 1”
- The most innovative: Elgo Irrigation Ltd. for the “Plantower”
Coup de coeur & Best design: “colortorch” - DECO DISTRIB
Most simplifying: “Pila 1” - RIBIMEX
Most innovative: "Plantower” - ELGO IRRIGATION LTD
Prix des collections "Urban Garden" category winners - sponsored by TRUFFAUT (from left to right: Deco Distrib', Philippe Gibert from TRUFFAUT, Elgo Irrigation & Ribimex)
Garden Collections awards 2018-2019 – Category “High Tech / Smart Garden”, sponsored by Leroy Merlin
- Jury’s “Coup de cœur”: Rostaing for the “Touch” gloves
- The best designed: Herstera Garden SL for the “Grow Led” greenhouse
- The most simplifying: Poolstar for the “Poolex Nano” heath pump
- The most innovative: Dipra for the automatic and connected pump:”Tallas D-Eboost wifi – 1100/45″
Coup de cœur: “Touch” gloves - ROSTAING
Best design: Grow Led - HERSTERA GARDEN
Most simplifying: Poolex Nano - POOLSTAR
Prix des collections "High Tech - Connected Garden" category winners - sponsored by LEROY MERLIN (from left to right: Poolstar, Dipra, Rostaing & Herstera Garden SL)
Most innovative: Tallas D-Eboost wifi – 1100/45 - DIPRA
THE GARDEN COLLECTIONS AREA
These awards exist to help exhibitors to highlight their new products of the 2018-2019 collections.
For this 16th edition, 16 products have been rewarded by 4 different juries: 3 “retail chain-juries” and 1 made by all JdC’s visitors!
Product registered for Garden collections awards, were seperated in 4 categories:
- NATUREL GARDEN AWARD —> presented by BOTANIC*
- URBAN GARDEN AWARD —> presented by TRUFFAUT*
- PHIGH TECH & SMART GARDEN AWARD —> presented by LEROY MERLIN*
- GARDEN COLLECTIONS AWARD —> Elected by all JdC’s visitors (100% buyers): votes are still ongoing
For each catégories, 4 products have been rewarded… :
- The best designed product: elected for its good design (shape, color…),
- The most simplifying product: making gardening accessible for everyone, facilitating gardener’s life…
- The most innovative product: “breaking” with what exists on the market today by its function, use, composition, technology…
- The Jury’s “Coup de coeur”
*Composition of retail chain’s jury: 4 to 6 person, buyers from the retail chain, external experts, association