"This is an opportunity to meet many partners, distributors or manufacturers, thus the whole universe of the garden, in 3 days. "
Amour Buidine, Business Developper, Manomano
"I feel that it is becoming, in any case over the last 3 years, increasingly big and important. There are more and more interesting providers. I look forward to attend the tradeshow again next year. "
Céline Motte, Product Manager, Jardiland
6 good reasons to visit the fair
- Build up your upcoming season with a good mix of brands organized by segment, showcased by 350 fully available suppliers.
- Sign up listings and re-orders: product demonstrations allow them to discover everything in real-life context.
- Discover market trends made available by the Trends Area organized by Chlorosphere and the LSA Garden Innovation Awards’ program.
- Save time by accessing a comprehensive overview of all offers in your category and being able to test the whole product ranges on site through live demos.
- The professional and pleasant mix of a relaxed and fun event with your peers of the garden sector of France and beyond. This event naturally offers a different relationship between buyers and suppliers, conducive to spontaneous exchanges ... taking the time of chat and exchange views, news and ideas.
- Indoor and outdoor solutions, a new asset to reduce the dependency from weather hazards.
A tailor-made service
7 good reasons to visit as a VIP
- Time saved on meeting 350 suppliers.
- Optimum efficiency: two and a half days, twenty targeted appointments guaranteed!
- Easy identification of new products on site, including live demos allowing easier tests and sourcing.
- It’s in Marseille, everything is taken care of*, no need to hesitate.
- Travelling with colleagues is always interesting.
- Meeting rooms are provided for retailers: benefit from this opportunity if you come in a delegation!
- The fair ends on a Thursday… a great opportunity to stay over for an extra day (or weekend) to tour Marseille and visit the MUCEM.
* Your travel and accommodation costs* (*under conditions, travel, hotel room, dinner…) are paid for by the organizer, specific conditions apply.