NEW - A Special Magazine "15 years of collections... what’s next?". A special magazine to celebrate our 15th birthday!
A new attractive opportunity to communicate with garden retailers, present your new products, develop and nurture your reputation and touch every purchasing decision makers of your sector from February!
Goals of our special mag: Analysing changes affecting the garden and outdoor sector during the past 15 years and think ahead the future thanks to:
- An unpublished market survey in partneship with Toluna: « Millennials and the gardening »,
- Comments of experts on decrypted trends
- Testimonials of leading person of the retail sector (suppliers and buyers) and of peripheral actors (Pro, trade, architects…) who will offer a new hightlight on your industry.
6 good reasons to be in it:
- 2 000 key buyers of the garden sector will receive, before everyone else, a printed version of this special issue at the beginning of February;
- + 10 000 readers, buyers and decision makers, will receive the online magazine for free;
- An unprecedented content with results of the first study on the generations who will garden tomorrow;
- Every expert of the area will be approached to analyse 15 years of gardening trends and get conclusions on the future of the industry;
- New turnkey option to present your new product(s)
- Individual distribution of the Mag during the Journée des Collections Jardin
All visibility options ont the Special Mag (premium location, new product presentation, advertising...) are open until January the 10th 2017.
contact us !
The Garden 2017-2018 Collection Awards
For this 15th edition, 13 products will be rewarded by 4 different juries: 3 "retail chain-juries" and 1 made by all JdC’s visitors!
Product registered for Garden collections awards, will be seperated in 3 categories:
- NATURAL GARDEN —> Award presented by BOTANIC*
- URBAN GARDEN —> Award presented by JARDILAND*
- CONNECTED GARDEN —> Award presented by LEROY MERLIN*
In each of these categories, 4 products will be rewarded...
- The best designed product: elected for its good design (shape, color...)
- The most simplifying product: making gardening accessible for everyone, facilitating gardener’s life
- The most innovative product: "breaking" with what exists on the market today by its function, use, composition, technology ...
- "Garden Jury’s crush": the product elected jury’s crush will be sold in the jury’s retail chain.
JdC’s buyers’ crush:
Last but not least, visitors will vote during the 3 fair days, in all categories, for their crush product, thanks to an online form!
*Composition of the jury: 4 to 6 person, buyers from the retail chain, external experts, associations...
By participating, you beneficiate of:
- Publicity before the fair: notification of participating exhibitors and products, on our website and in an e-news sent to buyers,
- The information "Participating to the Garden 2017 Collection Awards" in the official catalogue and on the sign of your stand,
- Your product displayed at the entry of the fair, on the Collection Area arranged by Chlorosphère, with the name and stand number of your firm, (attention: one person must be able to carry your product. Max size: 1m large x 1m long x 1m50 high. For bigger products, please bring a reduce-sized product),
- For the winners, a visibility during the awards ceremony on Wednesday, April 6th at 12.30pm,
- The winners announced in LSA, medias partners and in an enews sent to buyers.
Registrations are open until March 11th.
To participate, contact us !
Sponsoring the buyers’ train
Make your time even more profitable from the very beginning of the event: the retailer’s trip to the show’s premises.
Smartly share the trip with the major French retailers from Paris to Marseille in a privatized bullet train.
Indeed, we organize our visitors’ journey on the first day of the fair.
Join them on the ride for more than 3 hours of privileged contact by sponsoring a train cabin!
Benefit from an exclusive, private area to:
- Meet the retail representatives
- Strengthen your relations
- Showcase your brand
- Hand out your catalogues …
The offer includes 2 one-way train tickets from Paris to Marseille, time to be confirmed.
Limited to 4 sponsors per train cabin and one supplier per product category.
Your company name or brand on
different advertising spaces:
Badge holder lanyard
Plan of the fair